Orthopaedics & Trauma
To serve the comprehensive care in treating Polytrauma multiple injuries, Arthritis, spine and other related problems, Anand hospitals has team of eminent Orthopedic surgeons, Joint Replacement surgeons, Spine surgeons & General surgeons.
Availability of multidisciplinary specialty approach under one roof has led reduction in mortality and morbidity rates, that’s why, the patient is assured of the best care & services To serve the comprehensive care in treating Polytrauma multiple injuries, Arthritis, spine and other related problems,.
Trauma & Accident In the management of Accident & Emergency Cases, Comprehensive care of (Polytrauma) multiple injury patient under one roof is the need of the day. Availability of multidisciplinary specialty approach under one roof has led reduction in mortality and morbidity rates in polytrauma patients. Besides, dealing with trauma requires skills, speed and team work. When all these three indispensable elements are in complete sync, the patient is assured of the best care and service. The special, dynamic polytrauma team at Anand Hospitals not only recognizes this critical aspect, but practices it too. Our capabilities and services are broad and comprehensive and they include the finest care for fractures, joints, hand
Orthopaedics department is one of the best joint replacement units offering total Joint replacements (both primary and revision) of hip, knee and shoulder. This unit also offers advanced spine surgery involving Moss-Miamis, steffi and lupue instrumentation dealing with spinal trauma and scoliosis. Ilizarov procedures, Cervical Spine surgeries are done routinely. Fully equipped Physiotherapy Unit provides essential backup support.
- Closed Interlocking nails – for long bone fractures External fixation of compound fractures
- Computerized Navigated (orthopilot) knee replacement surgeries.
- Total shoulder replacement
- Arthroscopy (Diagnostic & Therapeutic) of knee & shoulder
- Cervical corpectomy for cervical myelopathy
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion for cervical disc problems
- Stabilization of fractures of dorsal, lumbar and cervical
- Spine with neurodeficit
- Limb lengthening
- Surgery for polio myelitis
- Major spinal surgery for the lumbar disc prolapse and spinal fusion for spondylolisthesis
- High tibial corrective osteotomies for early degenerative osteoarthritis
With access to
Anand hospitals offer emergency services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This ensures that patients can receive the care they need when they need it most.