Medical Oncology department includes dedicated nurses and doctors for anticancer medicine administration including chemotherapy and non chemotherapy medicines, to ensure maximum safety, effective use and patient comfort. The Hematology-Oncology department at ANAND Hospitals aims at providing a comprehensive management of all kinds of cancers. Staffed by highly experienced Cancer surgeons , hemato-oncologists, the department is active in prevention and early detection of cancer.
- State-of-the-art facilities for diagnosis and staging of all types of cancer
- Powerful surgical oncology team that offers optimum multimodality treatment tailored to the need of every patient. All major head & neck, Gastro & uro surgical cancer surgery.
- cancer Care Unit to handle all cancer patients who are on aggressive chemotherapy,
- Backing of an efficient micro-biology department
- Treatment of various blood disorders
- Evaluation of anemia, coagulation disorders, hemolysis, DIC
- The department is involved in various social activities like awareness programs and conducting cancer detection camps.
- It is a part of the heath check up plan at OUR Hospital. This helps in detecting cancer of breast, uterine, cervix, prostate and mouth for curing them at an early stage.
Very important part of the cancer care is support from histopathology, hematopathology . State of the art equipments and doctors trained in premier institutes of India and abroad ensure that goal.
Other facilities include pain clinic to take care of severe cancer pain with tools not easily available in most hospitals. We also have programs for screening, awareness, tobacco cessation clinic, support for patients and survivors for rehabilitation e.g. with yoga classes.
Department of Oncology/Hematology at ANAND Hospitals, Ahmedabad, is an International quality department.
- Medical Oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Hematology and Hemato-Oncology